How To Program Your Key Fob
- Press and hold the hood-pin for 4 seconds
What is a hood-pin?
- Release the hood-pin (the parking lights will turn on)
What are parking lights?
- While the parking lights are on, press the hood-pin once more and release immediatly
- The parking lights will now stay on for up to 20 seconds
- Before the parking lights go out, turn the ignition key ON (RUN Position) and immediately to the OFF position
- Press and HOLD the LOCK button of the key fob you are trying to program and keep it held down until the parking lights flash 5 times quickly (may be followed by 2 slow flashes, not all the time though)
- The key fob has now been stored to memory
If you have additional key fobs to program, repeat step 5 and 6 at this time. *Systems can hold a maximum of 4 remotes
Here is a YouTube video we have made to assist with programming:
Here is a YouTube video we have made to assist with programming if your vehicle does NOT have a hoodpin:
Wondering what a hoodpin is, or where it is located? Click Here
Need to purchase a hoodpin? Click Here
Simple explanation is turn your key ON/OFF 5-6 times quickly, then press the LOCK button on the remote, if you see a parking light flash and hear a click coming from under the dash, you have successfully programmed the remote.