Thinkware U1000 User Manual
The user manual for the Thinkware U1000 4K dash camera is attached to this article.
IMPORTANT DO THIS FIRST!!!! PARKING MODE HAS TO BE SET TO ENERGY SAVINGS MODE instead of motion setting!!!
For Thinkware U1000 radar sensor installation notes, please see below:
- Remove the film on the back of the RADAR module.
- Attach the RADAR module’s adhesive surface to the upper part of the front windshield. The logo should be facing outside the windshield and the red line should be horizontal.
- Press the adhesive part firmly to secure it.
- Connect the RADAR module to the dash cam’s RADAR connector.
- Turn on the ACC or start the engine to check that the RADAR is powered on.
* Before installation, make sure the RADAR module’s cable length is sufficient and check the cable routing path.
- From the mobile viewer, tap Dash Cam Settings > Record Settings.
- From RADAR, select Enable or Disable. The new setting is applied automatically.
- Metal materials within the detection range may interfere with the RADAR module’s proper functionality and may cause module malfunction.
- Do not install the RADAR module on metal material-tinted windshields
- Install the RADAR module as far away as possible from the metal-material part of the mirror, Lane sensor or built-in ADAS camera.
PARKING MODE HAS TO BE SET TO ENERGY SAVINGS MODE instead of motion setting