Thinkware U1000 User Manual
The user manual for the Thinkware U1000 4K dash camera is attached to this article.
For Thinkware U1000 radar sensor installation notes, please see below:
- Remove the film on the back of the RADAR module.
- Attach the RADAR module’s adhesive surface to the upper part of the front windshield. The logo should be facing outside the windshield and the red line should be horizontal.
- Press the adhesive part firmly to secure it.
- Connect the RADAR module to the dash cam’s RADAR connector.
- Turn on the ACC or start the engine to check that the RADAR is powered on.
* Before installation, make sure the RADAR module’s cable length is sufficient and check the cable routing path.
- From the mobile viewer, tap Dash Cam Settings > Record Settings.
- From RADAR, select Enable or Disable. The new setting is applied automatically.
- Metal materials within the detection range may interfere with the RADAR module’s proper functionality and may cause module malfunction.
- Do not install the RADAR module on metal material-tinted windshields
- Install the RADAR module as far away as possible from the metal-material part of the mirror, Lane sensor or built-in ADAS camera.
PARKING MODE HAS TO BE SET TO ENERGY SAVINGS MODE instead of motion setting